Reply To: Masonry grid preview pulls header and footer information | WP Masonry Layout

Reply To: Masonry grid preview pulls header and footer information

Reply To: Masonry grid preview pulls header and footer information

Home Forums Lite Version Masonry grid preview pulls header and footer information Reply To: Masonry grid preview pulls header and footer information

#12333 Reply

PhilB

Hi,

The theme is built using Beaver Builder so i cant really disable it. I’ve noticed that the rogue text has disappered but all i have done is remove the header with the links in and replace it with just an image for the header.

As it is at the moment i can cope with it how it is. I suspect it could well be a limitation within Beaver Builder as it is still in the early stages of development.

I had a lot of trouble getting the header to display properly in the first place, and the support for custom code in the builder itself is not as much as id like (no PHP support, mainly. Meant i couldnt include my header in the single blog entries).

I dont mind if we close this for now and il look into it once it becomes more of an issue on the website. Like i said in a previous post it only seems to show up if i post a page with minimal content. If the page is full with content it seems to work fine and most of the pages will have a fair chunk of content anyway.

Apart from that though, really loving the masonry plugin now i’ve figured out some of the selectors and elements and how to use them.

Thanks a lot for your time, its much appreciated and im sure il be back with more questions.

Regards,

PhilB