Topic: Add to cart doesnt work from masonry page with woocommerce. | WP Masonry Layout

Add to cart doesnt work from masonry page with woocommerce.

Home Forums Pro Version Add to cart doesnt work from masonry page with woocommerce.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dale

Hi,

i just bought the full version and while using the woocommerce theme, I get the following page error instead of adding the product to cart:

<em
    {“status”:”ok”,”elements”:”
    \r\n
    \r\n\t\t\t
    \r\n \”DCIM101GOPRO\”<\/a> <\/div>\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \t
    \r\n \t
    \r\n \t45<\/a>\r\n <\/div>\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \t$1.00<\/span> <\/div>\r\n <\/div>\r\n \r\n
    \r\n <\/div>\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \t\t\t

\n\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t$1.00<\/span>\t\t\t\n\t\t\tAdd to cart<\/a>\n\t\t<\/p> <\/div>\r\n \r\n <\/div>\r\n \r\n <\/div>\r\n<\/div>\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\t\t\t
    \r\n \”1175<\/a> <\/div>\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \t
    \r\n \t
    \r\n \t.223<\/a>\r\n <\/div>\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \t <\/div>\r\n <\/div>\r\n \r\n
    \r\n <\/div>\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \t\t\t

\n\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\tRead More<\/a>\n\t\t<\/p> <\/div>\r\n \r\n <\/div>\r\n \r\n <\/div>\r\n<\/div>\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\t\t\t
    \r\n \”9mm<\/a> <\/div>\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \t
    \r\n \t
    \r\n \t9mm<\/a>\r\n <\/div>\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \t <\/div>\r\n <\/div>\r\n \r\n
    \r\n 9mm Ammunition <\/div>\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \t\t\t

\n\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\tRead More<\/a>\n\t\t<\/p> <\/div>\r\n \r\n <\/div>\r\n \r\n <\/div>\r\n<\/div>\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n”,”max_pages”:1}

Is this something you can help with?

Thanks.

#3769 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Dale,

Any chance you can send me your site url ?

Thanks

#3772 Reply

Dale Mathis
    Participant

It is reloadamerica.com but right now I have a “Coming Soon” plugin that hides the site. I am still building the site. Will it need to be deactivated or can you look at the site source anyhow? If need be, I can PM the login credentials. Thanks for the reply. I see you have been able to fix just about every question on here so I have high hopes you can help.

#3789 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Dale,

You can PM me your login detials at info (aTT) masonrylayout (d0t) com. I will try my best to solve it.

Thanks

#4809 Reply

kirby

You have to enable AJAX cart under WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display

#4880 Reply

sandy

add to cart works fine, but is there anyway i can show notification to user that basically says: ‘item has been added to the cart’, it doesn’t feel intuitive right now.

#4883 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Sandy,

Message is directly controlled by WooCommerce. So, when the visitors click on Add To Cart btn, there comes some round circle with animation and once it is completed, View Cart link is shown next to it. For demo you can check it here. http://www.masonrylayout.com/masonry-theme-demo/woocommerce/

Thanks

#4922 Reply

sandy

my website doesn’t behave the same way as the demo site does. my site (loot.sandysan.com), doesn’t show the animation, the check mark. It does show the text ‘show cart’, but its white colored which makes it invisible since i’m using white background. can you suggest how to make it:
    1. change the ‘view cart’ text color to something else..
    i’ve tried editing and adding this part, but the color always return to white .wmle_container .wmle_item .wmle_woocommerce_box .wlme_add_to_cart .added_to_cart{ color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration:none; font-size:12px;}

2. how to show the check mark after clicking ‘add to cart’

thanks!

#4924 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Sandy,

Use this css. .wmle_container .wmle_item .wmle_woocommerce_box .wlme_add_to_cart .added_to_cart{ color:#OTHER COLOR CODE#; text-decoration:none; font-size:12px;}

#OTHER COLOR CODE# Don’t use #FFFFFF here. FFFFFF means white. Please use other color and it will start working.

Regarding the tick icon, those css comes from wooCommerce’s css and not from our plugin. So far i don’t think that you have enabled css of wooCommerce.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Add to cart doesnt work from masonry page with woocommerce.
Your information: