Topic: Altering the Hover Colour on the Lhoste Layout | WP Masonry Layout

Altering the Hover Colour on the Lhoste Layout

Home Forums Pro Version Altering the Hover Colour on the Lhoste Layout

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sophy Bostock 2 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sophy Bostock

Hello,

I’d like to know if it’s possible to alter the colour that appears on hover, on the masonry items.

Thanks

#18909 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Sophy,

Ya it can be changed. But there is no settings for it. You can use custom css to fix it.’

Do you want to change the title hover color ? So far in Lhotse, there is only title color that can be changed.

For that you can use this css. Please replace XXXXXX with the color code you want to use.

.wmle_item:hover .wmle_post_title a{color:#XXXXXX;}

Thanks

#18940 Reply

Sophy Bostock

Hi,

Sorry, that’s not what I’m looking for – I need the box hover to be a different colour – will this be included in an update soon?

Two other questions:

1. Is there any way to make the image point to the link of the post? Currently it just opens up an image viewer, but it needs to point to the post URL.

2. Upon loading, I have 1 image in the first row which doesn’t appear straight away, although I’ve set it to load 10 at a time. I’m not sure why this could be happening, it appears to be some sort of bug unless it’s supposed to do that?

Thanks

#18973 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Sophy,

That is not background color in Lhotse layout. It is the opacity, making it bit transparent. So adding hover color is not possible there.

1. Seems like you have enable the lightbox option. Please disable it and it should directly link to the post.

2. Please do send me your url where you are having the issue. I will check and try to find the cause for it.

Thanks

#18978 Reply

Sophy Bostock

Hi,

I’ve replied to the email that you had sent to me and am awaiting your response.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Altering the Hover Colour on the Lhoste Layout
Your information: