Topic: at firefox 3column not working | WP Masonry Layout

at firefox 3column not working

Home Forums Lite Version at firefox 3column not working

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

steph

Hello,
    thank you for this plugin, it looks really good.
    I have one problem: at my website http://www.websensitivetest.bplaced.net/modul/ the grid to 3 column isn’t working. One, two and four column work fine, but not three columns!
    And: only at firefox. Google Chrome and IE works.
    How can I fix it?
    Then I want to pay really for your plugin. I believe that development work, should be payed. But I have a problem with yearly fees. I can’t recommend to my clients. Better it would be a fix price. Do you offer this in future?
    Thank you for your answer and work
    Greetings
    Steph

#18284 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Steph,

I did the test with all the firefox in different OS version and they are working 3 column as expected. May be you have already fixed it ? This is how to looks to me during the test. https://www.browserstack.com/screenshots/06a854b1a18781244b82be5bb01235c37c9c09bc

Thanks

#18307 Reply

steph

Hey,
    thanks for your test and answer. It is strange, it looks well in all your tests, at mine firefox it still doesn’t work (firefox 54.01, windows 7). What can I do?
    Thanks again
    Greetings
    Steph

#18328 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Steph,

I check again with the same setup and there is no issue at all. Any chance you can try on other PC ? May be some addons doing the trick there ?

Thanks

#18364 Reply

Steph

Hi,
    now I found my fault. It depends on the #container…. but I don’t understand why only on my PC ???
    Unfortunatly decided my client not to use your plugin, he want another design…
    Thank you for your help – maybe I can use it on another project
    Greetings
    steph

#18374 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Steph,

Thank you so much for sharing you find out with us.

Hope you use it soon.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: at firefox 3column not working
Your information: