Topic: Breakpoints help — Overlapping on Firefox & Landscape Mobile | WP Masonry Layout

Breakpoints help — Overlapping on Firefox & Landscape Mobile

Home Forums Pro Version Breakpoints help — Overlapping on Firefox & Landscape Mobile

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Beth

This plugin is great — but I’m having a couple of issues that I’m hoping someone has found a fix for :

The columns in my 2 column grid are overlapping on top of one another in firefox (no problems in chrome or safari) when the browser is any smaller than full screen.

Also, with the responsiveness feature on, it breaks on mobile-sized web browsers and on phones in landscape mode (remains two columns and overlaps instead of changing to one column, while on mobile in portrait works fine).

Are there ways around these bugs? Help is appreciated! Thanks ~

#6693 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Beth,

May be some css conflict there. Any chance you can send us your site url ?

Thanks

#6694 Reply

Beth

The site I’m working on is this:

http://dev-explore1.pantheon.io/television/

I customized the plugin and am also using css so there might be something in there that’s messing with it that I haven’t found yet. Thanks for your help!

#6707 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Beth,

The overlapping issue is due to the video not being response as per the video. For that you need to made the video code responsive.

Thanks

#6714 Reply

Beth

Thanks that solved it!

Do you know if there’s a way to customize the responsiveness perchance? I’m hoping to make my two column grid convert to a one column on mobile landscape like it does on mobile portrait. Thanks for your help!

#6739 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Beth,

Please use this css and it should fix your issue.

@media only screen and (max-width: 639px) and (min-width: 321px) {
            .wmle_container.responsive .wmle_item_holder.col2{width:100%}
    }

Thanks

#6743 Reply

Beth

Works perfectly — thanks!!

#6768 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Glad it is working for you.

If you have a few mins for us, can you please write us a review for our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/wp-masonry-layout?filter=5? This will help us grow and makes easier for others to decide to use the plugin.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Breakpoints help — Overlapping on Firefox & Landscape Mobile
Your information: