Topic: Bug with responsive | WP Masonry Layout

Bug with responsive

Home Forums Pro Version Bug with responsive

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Benny

I have the lite and pro version. My client keep telling me he can’t see the blog version on his mobile phone and I thought he was crazy. However, I found out he is correct. After You create the shortcode and embed it into the page, it works fine. After a few days, the shortcode does not work for either desktop or mobile.

It just have the “load button” and when you click on it, it will give codes error
    Mobile and desktop issues

I have the most updated versions. Please let know what is going on. I can’t keep adding new codes so it work.

Regards,

Benny

#16721 Reply

Benny

I can’t keep adding more shortcodes to fix the issue. Are there plugins conflicting with yours?

#16735 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Benny,

Is lite and pro version active same time ? If so please deactivate the lite version.

Also, please kindly send me your site url where you have setup the shortcode and the mobile details you are having issue with. I will check and let you know.

Thanks

#16771 Reply

Benny

I am using the pro version, but it also doesn’t work all the time

It is on godaddy hosting

Research Blog

Desktop, it works fine

2. On Mobile, Ajax spins, but doesn’t load the blogs and have to keep hitting refresh for it to load. doesn't load on mobile

Here’s my settings

settings

3. It worked fine on when I used the lite version on my development server on Amazon. So think maybe I need enable json or something. Please let me know what you think. Please let me know…this is causing issues with my client

Regards,

Benny

#16772 Reply

Benny

This is the error I get when I use the lite version godaddy.com

{“status”:”ok”,”elements”:”
    \n\n
    \n \n \n
    \n \n
    Treating An Elbow Injury with PRP<\/a><\/div>\n \n
    \n \n \tBy<\/span> khuram<\/a><\/span>\n \n | Uncategorized<\/a><\/span> \n \n | No Comment<\/a><\/span> \n \n <\/div>\n \n <\/div>\n \n
    \n \n \r\n\r\nMany athletes know the feeling well. Commonly referred to as Tennis Elbow, severe tendonitis can cause severe pain. The severe inflammation, soreness, or pain on the lateral, or outside, part of t… \n <\/div>\n \n
    Read More<\/a><\/div>\n \n
    \n
    February 20, 2017<\/div>\n
    \n \t

#16773 Reply

Benny

I am using php 5.6 and Json is turned on, so that is not the problem.

#16816 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Benny,

I think cache plugin is making the issue here. Can you please disable your cache or minify plugin and see if that works ?

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Bug with responsive
Your information: