Topic: Columns not responsive on mobile phone | WP Masonry Layout

Columns not responsive on mobile phone

Home Forums Pro Version Columns not responsive on mobile phone

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Parisa
    Participant

Hi,

I have selected 3 columns in a row in my shortcode. It looks good on the computer, but on my phone the columns become really long and the text overlaps (outside the column Box). Is there a way to make this look good on mobile phones? I have also selected for it to be “responsive” in the shortcode. I am not good With coding, so if this is required, I would appreciate an easy explanation 🙂

Thank you,
    Parisa

#7629 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Parisa,

Can you please send us your site url and the screen resolution of your mobile phone ? We will check it here and let you know.

Thanks

#7656 Reply

Parisa

Hi,

my url is wwww.parisa.no Currently I am using WPtouch Pro plugin to get a better mobile layout, but if you switch to desktop view (at the bottom of the page, on your phone), you will see the problem.

Parisa

#7720 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Parisa,

I am getting another problem here. I don’t see the masonry layout loading.

Can you please send me your wp-admin details at info (att) masonrylayout (Doot) com ? I will fix it from here.

Thanks

#7724 Reply

Parisa

Hi,

I am just a bit sceptical about giving away my admin/Control to someone else. Is this safe?
    I’ve gotten some feebacks that Internet Explorer is really slow when opening mye posts. It’s in a “loading” mode for maybe 1 min before the posts are downloaded to the site. Do you know where this problem comes from? I guess it’s the masonry layout for the 3 grid columns, since everything else works right. how can I speed up the site?

Parisa

#7739 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Parisa,

You can send is the temporary login detials and later delete it when we are done. Please don’t send it here. This is a public forum.

Regarding IE issue, may be you are using high resolution image. Since it is not loading here i am unable to say anything.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Columns not responsive on mobile phone
Your information: