Topic: Conflict with WooCommerce 2.6+ – email colors – stripping out # | WP Masonry Layout

Conflict with WooCommerce 2.6+ – email colors – stripping out #

Home Forums Pro Version Conflict with WooCommerce 2.6+ – email colors – stripping out #

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jen Hanrahan
    Participant

Hi there – when WP Masonry Pro is activated, our WooCommerce email base color gets stripped out of our HTML email templates. I switched to TwentyFourteen theme and turned off all plugins but WooCommerce then activated them one by one to see what the conflict was and found it was WP Masonry Pro.

When looking at the source code of the WooCommerce email template preview, I can see the # in the base color being stripped out. When I deactivate WP Masonry Pro, it works.

Refer to this document for screenshots of WooCommerce email settings screen and template preview with WP Masonry Pro active and deactivated.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68137573/WP%20Masonry%20Pro%20-%20WooCommerce%20Email%20Colors%20Conflict.pdf

Please advise how I can fix. Thanks

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  Jen Hanrahan. Reason: activated link
    #13157 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Jen,

I think our color picker for the layout settings is having issue with this one.

To fix this for now, can you please send me your wp-admin detials at info (AATT) masonrylayout (DD0t) com ? I will try to fix it.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Conflict with WooCommerce 2.6+ – email colors – stripping out #
Your information: