Topic: Display text if no posts to show | WP Masonry Layout

Display text if no posts to show

Home Forums Pro Version Display text if no posts to show

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DDDD 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kashf
    Participant

Hi

How can I make it so a bit of text is displayed if there are no posts to show in my grid.
    Right now if the grid is empty all that happens is the loading little squares animation keeps looping. Here is the link to my page http://kashf.co.uk/?page_id=109 I would like it to say something like “No works for sale at the moment”

Thanks

#8829 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Kashf,

Sorry about the issue here. Actually our plugin should mention WP Masonry Posts : No More Posts. But may be due to glitch in our plugin it is not showing there. If you can wait for a week, we are going to release a new update and this should fix the issue.

Thanks

#8849 Reply

kashf
    Participant

Hi Masonry Guy
    Will the update allow me to enter custom text? Or will it just show WP Masonry Posts : No More Posts.
    Regards

#8851 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Kashf,

Not sure about it but for now it will be WP Masonry Posts : No More Posts

Thanks

#8895 Reply

DDDD
    Participant

I just purchased the plugin. When you release new updates, will my WordPress Dashboard tell me there is a new Pro plugin, or will you email me? How will I know of updates and upgrades? Thank you

#8919 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi D,

It will show in your wordpress dashboard like other wordpress plugins. Update will be of same process as of others. No special attention required here.

Thanks

#8928 Reply

DDDD
    Participant

Thanks, but instead of saying “WP Masonry Posts : No More Posts”, I want to say something like “We currently have no news for you. Please refresh later for the latest updates.”

Maybe a future update can allow a new variable inside the shortcode like nopostmsg=”ABCDEFG” that allows us to customize the output?

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Display text if no posts to show
Your information: