Topic: Feeding Masonry layout with search results…how? | WP Masonry Layout

Feeding Masonry layout with search results…how?

Home Forums Pro Version Feeding Masonry layout with search results…how?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Don West

Hi,
    Great Plugin! You can see it live at my site if you like.

Regarding the question…
    I have a plugin, Media Library Assistant, which provides (through some modifications provided by the plugin author) a public search of the media library.

I need the search results to be displayed in the WP Masonry Layout so it looks just like the home page on my site.

How can I feed the search results to WPML so it will display them?? Is there a hook in WPML I can feed to??

The Media Library Assistant shortcode is:
    [mla_gallery post_mime_type=all post_parent=all s="{+template:({+request:search-string+}|a-bad-term)+}" mla_nolink_text="No pages to show." posts_per_page=20 mla_output="paginate_links,prev_next" mla_link_href="{+page_url+}?search-string={+request:search-string+}"]

I realize of course you have no knowledge of that plugin, but basically the code above produces a WordPress gallery of the media library search results on the page in which it is embedded. I just need that gallery to be displayed with your plugin 🙂

Is there a way???

Thanks!

#4074 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Don,

Thank you so much for the compliment and really sorry about your requirement. Currently our plugin only works with post, pages and posttype listing. We are unable to use it in search and for galleries.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Feeding Masonry layout with search results…how?
Your information: