Topic: Filter by category isn´t working | WP Masonry Layout

Filter by category isn´t working

Home Forums Pro Version Filter by category isn´t working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dan

I added several categories with different posts and selected one specific category on the shortcode, however the theme is showing posts of all categories instead only posts of that specific category. Would you please help me?

#9111 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

Can you please send us following things ? This will help us to rectify it better.

1. Page link where you have setup the shortcode.
    2. Snapshot of the shortcode edit section.

Thanks

#9118 Reply

Dan

I could solved using custom queries and category_name=. The problem is that I´m using a custom post and when i select the custom post on post type the menu to choose the category doesn´t appear. The option to choose the category only appears when the post is selected, what code I need to add to have the option to select a category through the drop menu on custom posts instead need to use custom queries?

http://prntscr.com/9agghn

#9139 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

In that case currently not possible to select category except using Post. So for now i suggest you to use the custom query. We will study this and if possible will add them in our plugin in future release.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Filter by category isn´t working
Your information: