Topic: grid that does not charge … ajax problem | WP Masonry Layout

grid that does not charge … ajax problem

Home Forums Lite Version grid that does not charge … ajax problem

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

joe

hi, I have a grid on a page called with ajax button … but the grid does not load … if you load the page directly instead it all works … how can I do?

#16465 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

Can you please send me the page url ? I will check and let you know.

Thanks

#16485 Reply

joe

thanks for the reply, the page where there is the grid is http://www.radioamore.net/home/amore-playlist/, if you charge directly works if you go through the link in the menu “The Playlist” -> Amore playlist does not load …

#16503 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

I found that your pages are loading via Ajax, also we use ajax to load the posts in masonry layout. So here double ajax call is going on and our plugin is unable to work here.

Any chance you can disable the ajax page loading ?

Thanks

#16504 Reply

joe

in fact … the problem is … but with infinite scroll work? that is, if I buy the pro version? I would not remove the ajax call from the pages because the streaming radio must always be live…

#16568 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

Even in infinity scroll it is not going to work. But i think this should be some work around. Any chance you can enable the Ajax page load again ? I will check and see if there is any possible way.

Also, please let me know the plugin you are using to make the load page via ajax. I will check with their support forum as well.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: grid that does not charge … ajax problem
Your information: