Topic: Help thanks! | WP Masonry Layout

Help thanks!

Home Forums Pro Version Help thanks!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Giovanni Del Bianco
    Participant

Hi guys! I have just bought pro version, but I don’t know how to active it on plugin. When I work on plug in wordpress I only see the lite options. What I have to do? thanks!

#18043 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Giovanni,

I believe that you have got a purchase receipt email. From there you can download the pro version and please install it. After that please deactivate the lite version and activate the pro version. You will have section there to keep the license key and should have all the features of Pro version.

For details, you can check this installation video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHrV2XzSd1k

Hope this helps.

Thanks

#18044 Reply

Giovanni Del Bianco
    Participant

Done it! thanks.
    How can I have a preview of the article text on pinterest inspired grid? And how to fix the size of images automatically?

#18065 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Giovanni,

Please enable the excerpt from the layout settings of Pinterest and it should show the short description of your content. Regarding the image, the image gets resized automatically based on the browser width.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Help thanks!
Your information: