Topic: How Can I Change The Color of .wmle_post_title to Black from Gray? | WP Masonry Layout

How Can I Change The Color of .wmle_post_title to Black from Gray?

Home Forums Lite Version How Can I Change The Color of .wmle_post_title to Black from Gray?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Stephen Mattos

Hello,

I have been super pleased with your plugin, thank you for making a nice product. The only thing that is bugging me is that I cannot locate the css file that will allow me to change the color of .wmle_post_title from a gray to a black so that it is more legible.

How would I do this? Thank you and have a great day!

Steve

#14076 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen,

Changing the color using the settings is not available in lite version. However you can use custom css in your stylesheet file to change it. It is not good idea to change the plugin css files. This will be over written when new update comes.

Thanks

#14171 Reply

Stephen Mattos

Hello,

I thought that may be the case although when look at my css inspector I am unable t find where the .wmle inherits the color. I appreciate your response.

#14189 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen,

You can simply use this css with your colorcode. And please keep this in your stylesheet. You don’t need to customize our css.

.wmle_post_title {color:#234456 !important;}

Thanks

#14231 Reply

Stephen Mattos

After adding that to my code it is now white for some reason. Is there a way to get the headline back to the regular? If i wanted to fix this, should i just reinstall the plugin?

#14243 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen,

What is the color code you are using ? And can you send me the url where you headline is white ?

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: How Can I Change The Color of .wmle_post_title to Black from Gray?
Your information: