How to Link/Add Images

Home Forums Lite Version How to Link/Add Images

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #9084 Reply

I really would love to purchase the pro version, however I would like to test the lite version first.

I am having trouble figuring out how to add images via the shortcode options. I looked through the forum and saw how it was suggested to set the featured image, however there are only 5 or 6 featured image options and I would want more images on that on one page.

I have tried to set the “Post Type” as Page and then set the “Child Pages of” and selected that page as well. I tried to insert the images into the page and that didn’t work. I set the featured image for just one image and still shows nothing. I did post the shortcode as suggested into the page I am using and I keep receiving the following message – WP Masonry Post – No more posts. So it just means that no images are loading probably because they are not properly linked to the shortcode setup itself.

I created the test page and pasted the shortcode so you can see the message yourself.

Before I get too far ahead of myself, is there any documentation that I may have missed in regards how to apply the images?

#9086 Reply

Masonry Guy

Hi Ryan,

For start i would suggest your to test with the Post. And the records are shown as per your post. And the featured image set in the post are shown as thumbnail in the layout.

Also, i suggest you to check this video. It should be helpfull for your to setup.

#9089 Reply

Thanks. I will give both a look later on this evening.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: How to Link/Add Images
Your information: