Topic: Image size and social share button | WP Masonry Layout

Image size and social share button

Home Forums Pro Version Image size and social share button

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Romain

Hi,

I have 2 questions :

– how can we get non-deformed image in the masonry ? what is the cropping rule or how do I have to prepare my images ?
    – how can I had social share button icones ? can’t we set it from the admin panel ?

Thank you

#950 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Romain,

1. The image are taken as per the width reference and the height are auto calculated based on its proportion. Regarding the width of the image, the things gets different as per the site.

2. Which masonry layout you are using currently ? Lhotse, Fistail and Pinterest Inspire has in build social share icons.

Thanks

#1066 Reply

Romain

Thank you for your answer but I am not sure I get the first point. Should I choose pictures with the same width than masonry thumbnails ?

Concerning the social icons, I can see the frame but not the icons.

Here is the page where I got troubles : http://beautepm.aurelien.co/coiffure-du-jour/

#1106 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Romain,

Regarding your thumbnail issue, i got some clue. Here you are using the thumbnail size as large. Please use it as medium. I hope this should fix the problem.

Regarding the social icon, can you give us your FTP Details ? You can send the details at info (aaTT) gmail (d00t) com

Thanks

#1147 Reply

Romain

Hi,

Concerning the two problems :

– in medium size, images were still distorted but I fixed it writing :
    .wmle_container .wmle_item_holder .wpme_image img {
    max-width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    }
    I hope this won’t change other non-wished things.

– the social button area is pointing at the right image which is in the good place on the server. But images are still not displayed.

I don’t get you email adresse. Can you please send it to me, at the email I wrote during forum registration ?

#1152 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Romain,

It won’t make any issue for other section. This is fine. 🙂

Regarding the email i couldn’t find your record. And i gave a false email above. This is the right one. info (aatt) masonrylayout (d0t) com.

Thanks

#1248 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Romain,

Thank you so much for providing your FTP details for us to work and test.

The social media icon issue has been fixed for your site. We will soon send a new update for the plugin fixing this issue.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Image size and social share button
Your information: