Topic: Lazy load only shows two images | WP Masonry Layout

Lazy load only shows two images

Home Forums Pro Version Lazy load only shows two images

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dorian

http://www.sanissa.ch/wettbewerb/galerie/

First two images are shown, but the third image is grey. Shouldn’t there be loaded more than two images?
    I can see definitely more than two images when the page is done loading. Only when I scroll down the third images shows up.

Cheers,
    Dorian

#18125 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Dorian,

I checked your url and found all the 3 posts are working there with lazy load. Seems like you already fixed it.

Thanks.

#18128 Reply

Dorian

Hey, did you reset the database? The comment from another user reporting the same problem is gone…

#18129 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Dorian,

Not at all. Just came back from the weekend. May be the post was deleted by the creator.

Regarding the issue, i couldn’t find the solution for it. But there is a tweak for now. Can you please load more than 6 post there ? This should fix the issue.

Thanks

#18130 Reply

Dorian

That’s weird, your website said “Could not establish database connection” earlier and now the post is gone. Maybe you should look into that…

He was reporting about the same issue but he had 30 posts and only the first would show the picture on page load.

I just tested with seven posts like you said, that didn’t help.
    Screenshot via mail.

#18304 Reply

Mike

I’m the other user whose post was deleted. (I did not delete my post). I continue to have this loading problem and I have upwards of 30 posts per page.

What I see is that the first post will load the image but then no additional images will load until I scroll the page. I have a 4 column layout so what happens is the image loads for the first column and the remaining columns plus any visible posts below the top row do not load. I’m seeing this using two unique short codes and two different groups of posts.

Any suggestions to correct?

thanks,
    Mike

#18327 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

I found that our hosting company had issue that day and they restore the 1 day prior backup. So the thread was lost in this process. We are sorry due to it.

Regarding the issue, can you please send me your site url ? If you don’t feel like sharing it here, please send us your url using the contact form.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Lazy load only shows two images
Your information: