Topic: Left column (first column) is dropped down – not lining up correctly | WP Masonry Layout

Left column (first column) is dropped down – not lining up correctly

Home Forums Lite Version Left column (first column) is dropped down – not lining up correctly

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jeff

Hi

Just found your plugin and looking to buy the premium version, however, I have an issue that must be resolved first.

The first column in a 4 column wide shortcode is dropped down 39px randomly and I cannot get it figured out to as why it’s happening.

I also tried a 3 column wide layout and noticed that for some reason the first column is actually the third column. So in other words, the layout goes like this: 3 1 2 as opposed to 1 2 3. This might be the reason the first column is forced down because it’s actually supposed to be the last column and it isn’t able to be lined up correctly.

I’m using the latest WP.

Please let me know if there is a fix to this. If you’d like the website info, please let me know an email I can send it to or if there is a way to mark a message as private.

Thank you

#4320 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,

Can you please send us your site url ? We will check it in details and let you know. May be some css issue that might be pushing the column down.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Left column (first column) is dropped down – not lining up correctly
Your information: