Topic: Let "Infinity Scroll" load a bit earlier – before reaching bottom of the site | WP Masonry Layout

Let "Infinity Scroll" load a bit earlier – before reaching bottom of the site

Home Forums Pro Version Let "Infinity Scroll" load a bit earlier – before reaching bottom of the site

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Account 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

snikay
    Participant

Hi!

I just noticed that many other “Infinity Scroll” Grids are loading the next posts even before reaching the bottom of the page.
    Feels like they begin to load the next posts 500-1000px before you even reach the bottom.

So maybe “just” set the anchor/trigger to load the next x-number of posts a bit higher?

This would give us a better user experience.

#5831 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Snikay,

Our infinity scroll is trigger end of our masonry layout div. So it is always above the bottom. So no matter how long is your site, it is trigger end of our div position.

Thanks

#5835 Reply

snikay
    Participant

Right, I understand this.
    My point is, to load the next posts before even reach the bottom when scrolling down. Just to not have to see the next posts being loaded.

#5856 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Snikay,

Make sense to me now. I will check what we can do here. If it works fine and have no issue, we will try to keep it in upcoming release.

Thanks

#5860 Reply

snikay
    Participant

Hey Dinesh!
    Okay cool 🙂 Sometimes it’s still not that easy so explain myself the right way. As you know you can hit me up for testing too!
    Thanks!

#5971 Reply

Masonry Account

This is needed. Anyone figure out a hack for this?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Let "Infinity Scroll" load a bit earlier – before reaching bottom of the site
Your information: