Topic: Lhotse layout on iPhone | WP Masonry Layout

Lhotse layout on iPhone

Home Forums Pro Version Lhotse layout on iPhone

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Peter A.

Hi Dinesh,

We’re using the Lhotse layout. It works fine on desktop computers and on iPad (Safari).

But when I try it on iPhone (iPhone 5, iOS 7, on Safari and on Opera Mini), when you tap on the image, you get the title and excerpt, but after that there is no way to click through to the item’s page. On desktops and iPad if you click/tap on the title/excerpt it takes you to the item’s page.

You can try it here.

Peter

#928 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

Thank for letting me know about the problem. I am going to check this on detail and try to find the solution for it.

I except some days for this to fix. Hope for your patience.

Thanks

#1099 Reply

Peter A.

I should add that I’m seeing the opposite problem on Android — clicking the image goes directly to the linked URL and does not show the title/excerpt.

The ideal behavior on mobile would be one click for title/excerpt, then one more click to go to the linked URL.

#1108 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

Ya. You are right. The hover effect is not available in mobile. So we are working for other alternative for mobile devices. We did some changes last week but it is not working well. We are looking for other solution.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Lhotse layout on iPhone
Your information: