Topic: Licence activation not working | WP Masonry Layout

Licence activation not working

Home Forums Pro Version Licence activation not working

This topic contains 26 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Jon Tinkler
    Participant

Hi there,

Just purchased Pro licence and it won’t activate.

I’ve been into my account, gone to the licences, and added the site full URL.

When I click Activate inside WordPress, it seems to reload the page but doesn’t activate the licence.

Can you give me a hand?

Cheers,
    Jon

#7256 Reply

Jon Tinkler
    Participant

Just closed and reopened browser, and logged back into everything.

In Your Account, it’s now showing Status = Inactive, Activations = 1/1, Expiration Sept 6/, 2016

Thanks,
    Jon

#7278 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Jon,

I have replied your personal message. Please check it.

Thanks

#7326 Reply

Dimitri Schweizer
    Participant

have the same problem again… for my second license. it is a little anoying… i should work and i am blocked now

#7327 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Dimitri,

I have replied to your personal message. Please check it.

Thanks

#9955 Reply

john pretto

I have the same issue. I sent a message yesterday via your form, but have not heard back you. Please inform. Thanks

#9971 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi John,

So sorry here. But so far i haven’t got any email regarding it. Can you please resend it ?

Thanks

#10032 Reply

john pretto
    Participant

Here is my email: john@pretto.com. I’m a paid user, and they activation worked briefly and now does not. I did have to replace my main board in my mac if that matters.

#10053 Reply

john pretto
    Participant

Two days and no response? Please reply Masonry guy. My client is killing me, and doesn’t understand why we can’t get this working.

#10054 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

John,

Sorry about it. I did replied back. Seems like it was deleted or went to spam.

I will send you an email instead.

Thanks

#10758 Reply

Krys Williams
    Participant

I cannot activate my pro version on my website current-situation.com. I have the license key but where do I input it? Or, is there an extension I can download?

#10773 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Krys,

Please download the pro version files from your purchase receipt email and upload it to your site. Seems like you are currently using the lite version. Please remove the lite version as well. Once the pro version is active, you will find the license key page under WP Masonry of Wp-admin menu.

Thanks

#11401 Reply

Ben De Troyer
    Participant

When you delete the Lite version, are your previous actions you did with the Lite version gone?

#12641 Reply

Jennifer Borget
    Participant

I’m having the same problem. I’ve thought of deleting the old version and installing 1.7 but I’m worried all of my old actions will be gone.

#12658 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Jennifer,

Regarding your license issue i have sent you an email.

About deleting and reinstalling it, it won’t delete those shortcode and settings records. It will always remain there.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
Reply To: Licence activation not working
Your information: