Lightbox Additions

Home Forums Pro Version Lightbox Additions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Emilio Lopez 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • #5760 Reply

Emilio Lopez

If I would like to add the Social Media sharing links to the lightbox popup image, or add anything else such as a link or custom field data to the lightbox popup, where would I find the template code that controls that areas? Right now I can see “Image 1 of 10” with arrows, but would like to add the social buttons to that area to as well as a link. Thanks for your help. 🙂

#5762 Reply

Masonry Guy

Hi Emilio,

We don’t have the inbuilt. However, with some customization you can add that. Here is the tutorial that can help to achieve it.

#5764 Reply

Emilio Lopez

Thank you for the quick response. I am curious, if I install Colorbox plugin, can I use the controls on the plugin interface to control the lightbox on Lhotse? IF so what would I need to change about the Lhotse template to use the full Colorbox /Lightbox plgin and it’s features? Or will it automatcially change the Lhotse functions if I use the plugin?

#5765 Reply

Emilio Lopez

Nevermind. I just installed it and it does control it. Excellent, I’ll use your tutorial to add the buttons and links.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Lightbox Additions
Your information: