Topic: Lightbox Additions | WP Masonry Layout

Lightbox Additions

Home Forums Pro Version Lightbox Additions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Emilio Lopez 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Emilio Lopez
    Participant

If I would like to add the Social Media sharing links to the lightbox popup image, or add anything else such as a link or custom field data to the lightbox popup, where would I find the template code that controls that areas? Right now I can see “Image 1 of 10” with arrows, but would like to add the social buttons to that area to as well as a link. Thanks for your help. 🙂

#5762 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Emilio,

We don’t have the inbuilt. However, with some customization you can add that. Here is the tutorial that can help to achieve it.

http://blog.blackbam.at/2013/07/02/how-to-add-social-media-buttons-to-jquery-colorbox/

Thanks

#5764 Reply

Emilio Lopez
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response. I am curious, if I install Colorbox plugin, can I use the controls on the plugin interface to control the lightbox on Lhotse? IF so what would I need to change about the Lhotse template to use the full Colorbox /Lightbox plgin and it’s features? Or will it automatcially change the Lhotse functions if I use the plugin?

#5765 Reply

Emilio Lopez
    Participant

Nevermind. I just installed it and it does control it. Excellent, I’ll use your tutorial to add the buttons and links.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Lightbox Additions
Your information: