Topic: Lightbox iFrame | WP Masonry Layout

Lightbox iFrame

Home Forums Lite Version Lightbox iFrame

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luke 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Luke

Hi,
    I’m trying to use your plugin to display a custom post type (an ambassador for a project) and I need each element to display as a lightbox iFrame. I have modified your plugin to display everything as needed but:
    I don’t know why, but witin the area of your shortcode the iFrame rel (i’m using the prettyPhoto plugin) is not working. But if i put it below it works without any problem. (the “TEST LINK” on the site)
    I’ve been trying lots of things like changing prettyphoto trigger to data-rel and so on. I can’t seem to find any problem, except chrome is showing an issue: Uncaught TypeError: $container.imagesLoaded is not a function – I’ve tried to enqueue the imagesLoaded script but that didn’t help either.
    I will be super grateful for any hint as I don’t know what to do with this.
    Many thanks,
    Luke

#6295 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Luke,

Can you please post url of that page as well. Will help me much to check it in details.

Thanks

#6297 Reply

Luke

I thought I did – it is in the website slot:
    http://wp.creativedsgn.pl/index.php/ambasadorzy/
    Thanks!

#6299 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Luke,

Those post are loaded from ajax. So you need to re-initialize prettyPhoto plugin to work. For that you need to keep prettyPhoto initialize code in wp-masonry-layout/js/wmljs.js

Thanks

#6300 Reply

Luke

Any chance you could tell me how to do that?
    Thanks,
    Luke

#6302 Reply

Luke

OK, I think I managed to do it.
    I’ve put: jQuery(“a[rel^=’prettyPhoto’]”).prettyPhoto(); around 37th line of code and it seems to be working fine.
    Thank you very much for your input!
    Great plugin by the way. Maybe you could think of implementing it into the pro version – that seems like a cool feature for a masonry layout.
    Luke

#6303 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Luke,

Glad it is fine for you now. We do have that feature in Pro version but for image only currently.

If you have a few mins for us, can you please write us a review for our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/wp-masonry-layout?filter=5? This will help us grow and makes easier for others to decide to use the plugin.

Thanks

#6304 Reply

Luke

Sure, I’d love to leave you with some good feedback.
    Thanks again for your help.
    Best,
    Luke

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Lightbox iFrame
Your information: