Topic: Link within excerpt | WP Masonry Layout

Link within excerpt

Home Forums Pro Version Link within excerpt

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kati Nickl
    Participant

Hi, can you include a link or call to action button within the excerpt? I have included a link/button within the post itself but it doesn’t show up in the excerpt. I have also edited my settings so the title text will be 18px but it is still showing up as the default 12 px.

Please assist. Thanks!

#5267 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Kati,

Regarding your Call to action btn, i have replied in your another thread.

Regarding the font issue, can you please send me your site url ? So that i can check it here and let you know cause.

Thanks

#5268 Reply

Kati Nickl
    Participant

The site URL is http://actionplanmapper.com/ebook-test/. I still don’t see where I can add the download buttons?

Thanks,
    Kati

#5280 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Kati,

In Post Add/Edit section from admin, you can find excerpt text area below main content editor. There you can place the excerpt text and download btn. If you can place the code there, then it should be visible in our layout. As we display the excerpt in our layout.

Regarding your font issue, please keep this css and it should fix it. Your P element is forced to use 18px. So our plugin was unable to change that. This css should help.

.wmle_container .wmle_item .wmle_post_excerpt p{font-size:12px;}

Hope this helps.

Thanks

#5320 Reply

Kati Nickl
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your assistance. There isn’t a place within my post add/edit section where I can place the excerpt text. Do you know why this could be?

#5347 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Kati,

Sorry for the delay reply. We were hit by earthquake again and was unable to reply in time.

I think, you need to check this. http://www.mhthemes.com/support/custom-excerpts-wordpress/

Hope this works for you.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Link within excerpt
Your information: