Topic: Lite worked fine but not Pro | WP Masonry Layout

Lite worked fine but not Pro

Home Forums Pro Version Lite worked fine but not Pro

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Phil Gowling
    Participant

I am running WordPress V3.9 and installed the Lite version of this plugin which worked fine. I then bought the Personal version of Pro and installed the plugin plus had to remove the Lite version otherwise you cannot activate the license (needs adding to Install instructions please).

Now my existing and new shortcodes do not work. Any ideas why this is not the case?

BTW – I have emptied all caches.

#607 Reply

Phil Gowling
    Participant

correction – Lite worked fine on my Dev server but not on Prod so there must a conflict with another plugin 🙁

#608 Reply

Phil Gowling
    Participant

if I click ‘Load More’ the page redirects to the following URL:

http://www.beerinfinity.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=wml_load_posts&shortcodeId=2

and I get what looks like JSON output:

{“status”:”ok”,”elements”:”<div class=\”wmle_item_holder col3\” style=\”display:none;\”>\r\n <div …

#609 Reply

Phil Gowling
    Participant

Found the problem, Dev is running V3.9 whilst Prod is running V3.8.1 of WordPress which means the plugin does not add the following JavaScript for V3.8.1:

<script type=’text/javascript’ src=’http://www.fargow.com/beerinfinity/wp-includes/js/masonry.min.js?ver=3.1.2′></script>

When I added it to the page I had the Masonry Shortcode in Prod worked fine.

#610 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Phil,

Wordpress 3.9 and above comes with included masonry js. Where below than it, the masonry js are not included. I suggest you here to upgrade your wordpress to the latest version.

Thanks

#611 Reply

Phil Gowling
    Participant

In the end I did upgrade so it does now work fine thanks.

One issue I did notice is that Scheduled posts are displayed when really only ones with the status = ‘Publish’ should be shown.

#612 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Phil,

Thanks for letting this know to us. We will update our plugin end of this week to fix the issue mentioned above.

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Lite worked fine but not Pro
Your information: