Topic: Mansory plugin Woocommerce Defaults, How? | WP Masonry Layout

Mansory plugin Woocommerce Defaults, How?

Home Forums Pro Version Mansory plugin Woocommerce Defaults, How?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Andrew
    Participant

Hello,

I just purchased your plugin and I can’t see a simple way to activate the Masonry plugin for the default shop page and or any other categories under this.

Am I missing something, can you please provide a step by step that will achieve this, without effecting my already customized look and feel in my theme or do I have the wrong product?

Thank you for your time…

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by  Andrew.
    #17534 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

If you want to keep the layout in all of your wooCommerce template then you need to dig a little bit. So first please copy the WooCommerce templates to your theme. You need to copy archive-product.php. For folder structure, you can check this documentation. https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/template-structure/ .

Then you should generate the Generic shortcode and then replace the loop part of archive-product.php with our shortcode.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

#17535 Reply

Andrew
    Participant

Sadly I’m not sure where to start in this regard, I was looking for a plug an play solution like many other plugins I have used in the past. Do you have a step by step documention I can follow for this?

Thanks for the quick reply…

#17543 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

These are things that you understand when you start it. Let me explain it here again point wise. Hope this make sense.

1. Please copy the wooCommerce templates from wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/ to wp-content/themes/YOURTHEME/woocommerce/

2. Then please open archive-product.php from the copied folder in your theme.

3. Find the loop code and replace it with our shortcode.

And then we are done.

Hope it is helpfull.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Mansory plugin Woocommerce Defaults, How?
Your information: