Topic: Masonry grid displays posts from all categories instead of only selected one | WP Masonry Layout

Masonry grid displays posts from all categories instead of only selected one

Home Forums Lite Version Masonry grid displays posts from all categories instead of only selected one

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Atanas

Hi, I have a problem with one of the masonry shortcodes. I have a few setup and they work fine except one. It is set to show blog posts from a specific category only but instead displays all. I’ve tried creating a new shortcode and a few other things but no luck. Is this a bug? Are there some limitations that I don’t know about?

Thanks

#16769 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Atanas,

Quite weird issue here. If you select the category then it should only show the posts related to category. Just to confirm, can you please make sure you haven’t select any other tags or category ? If still having the issue, please send me the url where you have setup that shortcode and also send me the normal wordpress category page url. I will check and let you know.

Thanks

#16774 Reply

Atanas

First of all, thank you for the super fast reply!

The issue has been resolved. It took a while for me to narrow down the cause but at the end it turned out I needed to update WordPress. All of my shortcodes on the site were displaying all post categories instead the ones that were set, I missed that earlier. I guess the newer version of WP has a different way of marking post categories and your plugin is set to work with the latest version. All sorted now. Thanks!

#16822 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Atanas,

Glad it worked for you now.

If you have a few mins for us, can you please write us a review for our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/wp-masonry-layout ? This will help us grow and makes easier for others to decide to use the plugin.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Masonry grid displays posts from all categories instead of only selected one
Your information: