Topic: multiple shortcodes on same page | WP Masonry Layout

multiple shortcodes on same page

Home Forums Pro Version multiple shortcodes on same page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

danabb
    Participant

Can we use multiple shortcodes on the same page? When I try to use more than one on my homepage, it basically scrambles all of my content. When I use one shortcode, it looks beautiful and everything is fine. Redundantly, my goal is to have several sections on my homepage with your masonry layout, with each section dedicated to different woo commerce products from separate categories. Thanks again for your awesome plugin!

#13564 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Multiple shortcode is not supported for same page in our plugin. The way our plugin has been built we are unable to add that feature as well. We did tried this last time but no success.

Thanks

#17130 Reply

Carolyn Russell
    Participant

Wait, so I can’t use the shortcodes to display the posts from multiple categories all on one page? (I was going to have a header for a blog category, then use the plugin to show all posts from that category, then a header for the next category, then use the plugin to show all the posts from that category, and so on). Is that still not possible? (Because if so . . . . wow, that should be noted somewhere before people purchase the pro version).

#17132 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Carolyn,

So sorry here but our plugin is unable to use multiple shortcode in same page. If this makes our plugin unusable for you, please write to us using Contact form here http://www.masonrylayout.com/contact-us/ and we will process the refund.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: multiple shortcodes on same page
Your information: