Topic: Multisite – Does Corporate license require per-site activation? | WP Masonry Layout

Multisite – Does Corporate license require per-site activation?

Home Forums Pro Version Multisite – Does Corporate license require per-site activation?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ted Weddell
    Participant

Hello,

I purchased the personal license so I can try out the pro features and I gotta say, I’m way impressed! However, I need Masonry Layout for a multiste, which will allow the general public to sign up and create a blog. Not surprisingly, I am not able to activate the pro version on a subsite, using sub-directories. Of course, I had to try it. 🙂 I understand the Corporate license would be required for this purpose… I have no issue with that as the price is more than fair. My concern is that it would be completely unpractical for me to go to each site and activate the license, as new members sign up. So my question is, does the Corporate license also require an activation key. If so, is there a work-around that would have sub-sites automatically activated?

Thanks

#3735 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Ted,

Right now i have no answer for it. I need to check this in detail. I will get back to your in a day or two.

Thanks

#3768 Reply

Ted

Thanks Masonry Guy, I really appreciate it. 🙂

#4002 Reply

Ted Weddell
    Participant

So… should I take this as a no?

#4021 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Ted,

Really sorry about the delay. I have send a ticket to the developer of this license system. We only developed the masonry layout plugin. Licensing system are handled by them and have no words yet. I have send another ticket again. Hope they will reply soon.

Thanks

#4072 Reply

Ted Weddell
    Participant

Thanks for following through. I didn’t know licensing is sourced to a third party. Given that, I think it’s safe to assume change will not come easy 🙂 Don’t sweat it too much. I might try putting my hacking skills to the test and try incorporating a basic masonry layout directly into some of my themes. Wish me luck! 😀

#4106 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Ted,

Feeling quite upset about this. I would love to have this feature as well for our licensing. It will boost things up for us as well.

Regarding masonry layout. It won’t be massive task to get it in wordpress. You can easily find many tutorial to achieve this.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Multisite – Does Corporate license require per-site activation?
Your information: