Topic: Need Little Customization | WP Masonry Layout

Need Little Customization

Home Forums Pro Version Need Little Customization

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rameez Ali
    Participant

Hi there, I have purchased the pro version. Now I need little customization. I need to add custom URL in social network sharing button like currently my post url is like abc.com/post1 but when user share this topic using share button given on every layout the post url must be like abc.com/post1?ref=zyc

Please suggest where to add this in files?

#12069 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Rameez,

That can be easily done.

First you need to copy your masonry layout to wordpress theme. For that go to layouts and next to your layout you are using, you will find the Copy to WordPress Theme link. Click it and you will get new location of your theme.

From that location, pleas open layout.php. There you will find the of social share. There add &ref=zyc to the end of each href attribute.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

#12400 Reply

Rameez

Thank for responding on this. I am going to try this and let you know the status. I don’t want to load automatically or load button in the end since this will create more load for browser or people don’t want to scroll for older post. Is there a way to add Page numbers in the end so people can navigate to older or earlier pages using this plugin?

Thanks – Looking for your response.

Rameez

#12402 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Rameez,

With our plugin page number navigation is not available. We are really sorry about it. And that’s how masonry layout works.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Need Little Customization
Your information: