Topic: Only loading 4 posts / no load more button | WP Masonry Layout

Only loading 4 posts / no load more button

Home Forums Lite Version Only loading 4 posts / no load more button

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Daniel

Hi There,

We are using the lite version of this plugin on a development site, and have 2 issues:

1) Regardless of what we set in the shortcode, only 4 posts show.
    2) The load more button appears to be missing. I can see that it is in the source of the page, but looks like maybe javascript is removing it??

Link to dev site: http://dev.myproductivebackyard.com.au/

Thanks,
    Daniel

#15194 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

May be there is chance that you have just 4 posts and the load more btn is not visible because there are no more posts to load except those 4. Also, please make sure the category you have selected has more posts.

Thanks

#15242 Reply

Daniel

Hi Masonry Guy.

The posts for the site have been imported from a wordpress.com blog, and we have 92 published posts at the moment. In the settings for the short code (one 1 short code defined at the moment) we have all Categories and all Tags selected. I would therefore expect that all 92 posts should be eligible for display?

Thanks,
    Daniel

#15260 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Ya in that case it should show all the posts. Any chance you can untick all categories and tags as this is not needed because we are showing all the posts. Does that helps ?

If this still doesn’t work, please kindly send me your wp-admin details and url using the form from here http://www.masonrylayout.com/rectify-my-problem/.

Thanks

#15269 Reply

Daniel

Hi Masonry Guy,

I have tried removing all of the tick boxes for categories and tags, but it seems to be still doing the same thing :(.

I will fill out that form with more details now.

Thanks,
    Daniel

#15280 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Have got your details. I will it and let you know asap.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Only loading 4 posts / no load more button
Your information: