Topic: "Order By" Question | WP Masonry Layout

"Order By" Question

Home Forums Pro Version "Order By" Question

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Emilio Lopez 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Emilio Lopez
    Participant

I know a similar question has been asked, but I would like to add a different “Order By” option to Masonry user interface. I have a Custom Field called “event_date” that I want to be what detrmines the layout. Can the backend be adjusted to choose this field? I want all my galleries to be driven off this field, so is there a template change I could make for the default setting that does this. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I’d pay for the coding time.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Emilio Lopez.
    #5787 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Emilio,

Currently there is no option to do it. However, if you can wait for next 1 – 2 weeks, we are working in another release to add this feature.

If you need this quick, then we can customized our plugin (in your server) for you to handle this order. You can order a gig from here. https://www.fiverr.com/dnesscarkey/fix-your-wordpress-related-problems.

When we have new release, you need to modified shortcode to handle new order settings.

Thanks

#5837 Reply

Emilio Lopez

Greetings,

I just signed up to hire you. The website says you are not available for 53 days?

I would like to hire you to do several customizations to the Lhotse layout for a website I am building. They are changes that you will likely want for the next gen anyway, but if they can be done quickly, I will pay generously. Please check my subissions to the fiver site and contact me.

Thank you!
    -Emilio

#5861 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Emilio,

I haven’t see any requirement there. Can you please let me know what changes you want here ?

Regarding the next gen gallery, our plugin doesn’t deal with gallery. So i don’t think we can make any fixes for it. It is just for pages, post and post type.

Thanks

#5866 Reply

Emilio Lopez

I menat Post when I said Galleries, not next Gen. I have several changes I’d like to make including:

• Order By of image/posts set by Custom Field: using Event Date Field showing todays events at top and going down into future (site is a going out guide with event posters)
    • Make Posts with Event Date older than today no longer show in galleries
    • Customized Colorbox inlcuding custom field data driven buttons including: Event Tickets, Event Website, Sharing Buttons
    • Geo Data: Gallery to see users Current Location or allow it to be added, image/posts only include those within 100 miles of user
    • Category Based Galleries – and ability for user to choose preferred categories without having to create a page for every gallery.

These are just a few of the tweaks I am looking for. I have budget and will pay to make them happen asap.

Thanks for your help!

#5869 Reply

Emilio Lopez

My emal is info@woodlandmusic.net if you want to write me there with more details and close this subject.

#5875 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Emilio,

I will check this all requirement and will reply you via email.

Thanks

#5960 Reply

Emilio Lopez

Hello,

I responded to your email but haven’t heard back. Excited to get started. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: "Order By" Question
Your information: