Topic: Order By "Random" not working in Chrome | WP Masonry Layout

Order By "Random" not working in Chrome

Home Forums Lite Version Order By "Random" not working in Chrome

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tana W.

I’m using the lite version of the plugin and have set it to display one random testimonial post on the homepage. In Firefox, every time I refresh the page, a different testimonial shows. In Chrome, the same testimonial always shows. I have tried setting the “Order By” setting to different settings, such as random, default and none, but the same testimonial shows.

The site’s URL is:

Home

You’ll see I’ve added the shortcode under the title “Testimonials”. Any idea on how to fix? Right now it’s set to show 1 post, and the order by is set to random.

#14723 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Tana,

Can you please make sure you have more than 1 testimonial ? Currently i see same testimonial in both firefox and chrome.

Thanks

#14727 Reply

Tana W.

Thanks for the response. I actually have 9, which you can see are being pulled on this page:

Testimonials

I have created them as posts in a category named Testimonials, and have told both shortcodes (one on the homepage, one on testimonials page) to pull from this category.

Thanks!

#14747 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Tana,

In that case, can you please send me your wp-admin detials using our form here http://www.masonrylayout.com/rectify-my-problem/ ? I will check and try to find the problem. Please include this threat url as well.

Thanks

#14773 Reply

Tana W.

Thanks, I’ve submitted the form. I appreciate the help.

#14806 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Tana,

I have replied back to your email.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Order By "Random" not working in Chrome
Your information: