Topic: Other Layout Themes Not Working | WP Masonry Layout

Other Layout Themes Not Working

Home Forums Pro Version Other Layout Themes Not Working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lisa Crowley
    Participant

Hi…I just purchased the Pro Version this evening and have tried to select all of the other layouts (“Pinterest Inspired” layout is the one I am interested in using) and the only thing that appears on the page no matter what layout I try is the text I entered at the top of the page and the words “LOAD MORE”. The only one that works is the “Default” layout which I am currently using so that my posts will appear for now.

Here is the page I have all my posts on:
    BlogBytes

I also have Infinity Loading selected and it is not working.

Here is a screen shot of the page when I try all the other layouts.
    http://bigdawg.media/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/load-more.jpg

Thanks,
    Lisa

#8837 Reply

Lisa Crowley
    Participant

Hello again…figured out the problem by looking through this forum and saw where you asked another customer if he had the Lite Version and Pro Version installed and if so, to delete the Lite Version. I had both still active so I deleted the Lite Version and now everything works as it should! Love this plugin! Thanks!

#8838 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa,

Any chance you can create a different shortcode with Pinterest layout and keep it in a demo page and send that page to me ? I can check better with it.

Thanks

#8846 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa,

Glad it is working for you.

If you have a few mins for us, can you please write us a review for our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/wp-masonry-layout?filter=5? This will help us grow and makes easier for others to decide to use the plugin.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Other Layout Themes Not Working
Your information: