Topic: Page/Post Redirect and 2 shortcodes | WP Masonry Layout

Page/Post Redirect and 2 shortcodes

Home Forums Lite Version Page/Post Redirect and 2 shortcodes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kj 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kj

hello and thank you for the plugin, it nearly works perfect for me. only two questions are left at the moment:
    1. is there an easy way to enable post-redirects to external urls in a new window? it does not work for some reason.
    plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/quick-pagepost-redirect-plugin/
    2. and yet again is there a way to use two different shortcodes in the same page? where lies the problem with this? does this work in the pro version? it would be quite important for my site.
    thanks in advance, regards! kj

#12798 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Kj,

Glad you liked our plugin and here are the replies for your queries.

1. Regarding it can you please send me the url where you have setuped this ? I will check and suggest your the solutions.

2. So far with our plugin (in both lite and pro version) multiple shortcodes are not possible. We tried to add this feature before as well. But the way our plugin was coded we were unable to make it happen. Sorry about it.

Thanks

#12812 Reply

kj

ok, do you have en email where i can send you my website infos?
    thanks, kj

#12827 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Kj,

You can post your url here. If you are not ready to share publicly here, please kindly send us the link using our Contact Form in Contact Us page.

Please don’t forget to include this thread url in email.

Thanks

#12837 Reply

kj

ok, message sent via contact form!
    thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Page/Post Redirect and 2 shortcodes
Your information: