Topic: "PHP Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed" in the theme style? | WP Masonry Layout

"PHP Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed" in the theme style?

Home Forums Pro Version "PHP Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed" in the theme style?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DDDD
    Participant

I checked my server error logs and see hundreds of this same error:

PHP Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/mydomain/public_html/wp-content/themes/mythemename-child/masonry-layout/fishtail/style.php on line 3

When I looked at the code on Line 3, I see this:

.wmle_container .wmle_item{box-shadow:<?php echo implode(' ',$layoutSettings['box_shadow']); ?>; margin:10px;-webkit-border-radius: <?php echo implode(' ',$layoutSettings['box_border']); ?>; border-radius: <?php echo implode(' ',$layoutSettings['border_radius']); ?>;}

I didn’t adjust any of this code when I made the child theme… so what exactly is the invalid argument causing this warning? Thanks for your advice~

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi D,

I will remove this issue for next release.

For now, you can replace the that line with this.

.wmle_container .wmle_item{box-shadow:<?php echo @implode(' ',$layoutSettings['box_shadow']); ?>; margin:10px;-webkit-border-radius: <?php echo @implode(' ',$layoutSettings['box_border']); ?>; border-radius: <?php echo @implode(' ',$layoutSettings['border_radius']); ?>;}

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘"PHP Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed" in the theme style?’ is closed to new replies.