Topic: PLUGIN DOES NOT WORK WITH WPLM, HELP !!! | WP Masonry Layout

PLUGIN DOES NOT WORK WITH WPLM, HELP !!!

Home Forums Lite Version PLUGIN DOES NOT WORK WITH WPLM, HELP !!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

anna

Hi,
    I installed the plugin and it works well. It does not work in the English language with WPML (Finestra sul mondo, error: WP Masonry Posts: Posts No More . )
    I used the same shortcode page in Italian.

Thanks!

#3685 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Anna,

Can you please send me your wp-admin details at info (@) masonrylayout (d00t) com ?

Thanks

#3687 Reply

anna

Thank! Send you via email.

Anna

#3801 Reply

anna

I have no more ‘received news about the integration between your plugins and wmpl.
    Thank you.

Anna

#3817 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Anna,

Really sorry for the delay. We are working to fix and it is taking longer than expected. We will have a new release on monday with these fixes.

Thanks

#3837 Reply

anna

Thank you! 🙂

#12401 Reply

Staffan

Is is problem solved yet?

I use Lite version 1.6 and everything works propery with the default languages but not with the secondary?

First the “LOAD MORE” are displayed and after awile “WP MASONRY POSTS : NO MORE POSTS.”

#12403 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Staffan,

From version 1.6 it should work fine with WPML. Can you please make sure you have posts in both language ? Or can you please send me the page url where you have setup the masonry code. Please let me know what you have setup in shortcode like category, post type and so on.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: PLUGIN DOES NOT WORK WITH WPLM, HELP !!!
Your information: