Topic: Pro Version (1.5) isn't working. Lite version worked perfectly. | WP Masonry Layout

Pro Version (1.5) isn't working. Lite version worked perfectly.

Home Forums Pro Version Pro Version (1.5) isn't working. Lite version worked perfectly.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Juan Rodriguez 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Juan Rodriguez
    Participant

Hi!

I’m having an issue setting up the pro version. I tested the lite version, and it worked like a charm, so I bought the pro version for the infinity scroll…

If I enable the Infinity Scroll, I stare at the spinning square infinitely. If I disable Infinity Scroll, all I see is the “Load More” button, and when clicked, it loads 9 posts.

What can I do to help you troubleshoot the issue?

Regards,

#6013 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Juan,

Must be some js conflict in your site. If you can send me your site url and i will check and let you know.

Thanks

#6014 Reply

Juan Rodriguez
    Participant

It was a combination of both. After poking the html, I noticed that the site is inserting <p> blocks into the javascript because it seems to be aggresively replacing   / blank lines into paragraphs.

I fixed it by messing with the includes/client/wmlp_container.php file and removing blank lines.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Pro Version (1.5) isn't working. Lite version worked perfectly.
Your information: