Topic: Pro version not loading (but Lite version works perfectly) | WP Masonry Layout

Pro version not loading (but Lite version works perfectly)

Home Forums Pro Version Pro version not loading (but Lite version works perfectly)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Benjamin
    Participant

Hi Masonry Guy, we currently have a Lite version working well on our site but once we deactivate it and activate the Pro version, the posts go blank. Would really appreciate your help in diagnosing this. We have tried creating new shortcodes, clearing cache of site and browser each time we update, removed the Lite version completely… no luck so far. Thanks in advance!

#17226 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Benjamin,

Can you please send me your page url where you have placed the shortcode. I will check and let you know.

Thanks

#17228 Reply

Benjamin
    Participant

Thanks Masonry Guy. I have responded with details via email. Thanks again in advance.

#17449 Reply

Benjamin
    Participant

Hey Masonry Guy – found out what the issue was – some of the custom Javascript was conflicting and once that was fixed, we are now all good. Thx again for a great plugin.

#17462 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you so much for the update and glad it is working now.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Pro version not loading (but Lite version works perfectly)
Your information: