Topic: Pro version not working with Boss theme | WP Masonry Layout

Pro version not working with Boss theme

Home Forums Pro Version Pro version not working with Boss theme

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Yvan Gagnon

I recently purchased the Pro version of your masonry layout WordPress plugin and had it working perfectly with the TwentySixteen theme. However, I just switched over to using the “Boss” theme, and now the Masonry layout plugin is no longer working. I just get the animated loading icon, .. but the content never actually loads:

About Gamusphere

I’ve already tried switching back to the TwentySixteen theme to rule out the possibility that the recent 4.7.3 core update isn’t the culprit, and have confirmed that the Masonry Layout plugin still works fine when using that theme. The problem seems to be specific to the Boss theme. When I inspect the network activity when loading the page, I’m seeing a 500 error message for admin-ajax.php (internal server error) .. which only occurs when I have the Boss theme activated, and when I am viewing a page that contains the masonry layout shortcode: [wmls name="BuddyPress Dashboard Posts" id="1"]

Is this plugin not compatible with the Boss theme?? Or is there anything that can be done to resolve this incompatibility? Please advise.

Thanks,
    – Yvan

#17124 Reply

Yvan Gagnon

It’s about about 5 days now and I still haven’t received any response regarding issue. Could you please at least acknowledge that this technical support inquiry was received and give me some kind of status update?

– Yvan

#17131 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Yvan,

I am so sorry. I didn’t get notification for this ticket.

I just checked your site here https://gamusphere.com/about/ and the layout is working well. I am checking here in Chrome and Firefox.

Thanks

#17292 Reply

Yvan Gagnon

My apologies for not responding to this sooner. The problem was actually a server-side issue with our AWS hosting environment. We gave the system a hard reboot and everything started working correctly again. In other words, this turned out to NOT be a theme incompatibility issue. Still, thanks for your response.

– Yvan

#17301 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Yvan,

Glad you solved it. And thank you for sharing the info here.

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Pro version not working with Boss theme
Your information: