Topic: Remove "Responses" | WP Masonry Layout

Remove "Responses"

Home Forums Pro Version Remove "Responses"

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Nick Davis
    Participant

I would like to remove the “Responses/Comments” count on the Fishtail theme. I don’t allow comments so it would always show “0”.

#634 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,

Currently we missed the comment remove option in our Fishtail Theme. We will keep this in next release. For quick fix till we keep this feature in upcoming release. Please use following css to hide it.

#wmle_container .wmle_comment_count{display:none !important;}

You can keep this css from My Custom Css plugin available in wordpress.org. This will allow you to keep css without changing the theme/plugin files and makes update safe as well.

Thanks

#861 Reply

sckemble

Could you please tell me how to remove “responses” on the lite version and is there a way to make the title any darker?

Thanks

#867 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi sckemble,

In our lite version, there is no theme settings available so you can’t change those things from settings. However you can write some css to fix this.

If you need any assistance for the css, please create a topic in lite version forum. As this forum is for only Pro version.

Thanks

#1011 Reply

sckemble

I ended up purchasing the pro version but I still don’t see where I can stop the responses from showing up.

#1012 Reply

sckemble

Found it, sorry, looking in the wrong place. Fantastic grid layout!

#1017 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Sckemble,

Glad that you found it. 🙂

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Remove "Responses"
Your information: