Topic: Safari & Firefox – Load More | WP Masonry Layout

Safari & Firefox – Load More

Home Forums Lite Version Safari & Firefox – Load More

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kevin77

I’m having an issue with with plugin not automatically loading the posts. It sits with the Load More button without displaying the first posts.This happens only in Safari and Firefox (maybe IE). In Chrome there are no issues.

I’m not seeing any console errors.

Any help you could provide would be great.

Blog

#15498 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin77,

It is not working at all here to me. Even in Chrome. Also i couldn’t find any js error. So i am yet unknown why this is not working in first load. So to test this, can you please change your theme with wordpress default theme ? May be there some conflict in theme and it is blocking it. Also, please try deactivating other plugins and see if this works.

Once you find out what is causing it, please kindly let me know i will investigate it further.

Thanks

#15500 Reply

Kevin77

It appears to be an issue with caching.

Does WP Masonry work with any caching plugins?

#15501 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

Our plugin should work fine with cache plugin. Which cache plugin you are using ? May be can you try flushing the cache of the plugin and see if this works. Also, can you please confirm your cache plugin allows ajax call.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Safari & Firefox – Load More
Your information: