Topic: Space/gap between two column | WP Masonry Layout

Space/gap between two column

Home Forums Lite Version Space/gap between two column

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jay bro

How to increase the gap between two upper and lower column? can it be done through css (please refer me the class if it’s possible).. It’s too close so I’d like to increase the upper and lower gap.. Please help

Thanks…

#13554 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Jay,

Can you please send me your url where you have kept the layout ? I will check and let you know.

Thanks

#13721 Reply

Jay bro

Hi, I got the solution myself..

The plugin is great, however, I’m little disturbed about Ajax loading while opening the page..

Is there a way I can disable ajax loading at the opening of the front page where it shows “loading”.. For shared server, it really discourages the visitors while taking too long to load..

Please advise how to disable it.. For temporary testing I can edit the core files if you refer the codes to be altered.

Thanks and your help will be highly appreciated..

#13760 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Jay,

As of now our plugin is completely ajax based and it can’t be loaded with out it.

To decrease the load speed for now, you can try to load less post as far as possible and use the small size image.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Space/gap between two column
Your information: