Topic: Thumbnail not showing on custom posts | WP Masonry Layout

Thumbnail not showing on custom posts

Home Forums Lite Version Thumbnail not showing on custom posts

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mike Snyder

I am using a plugin called Ultimate Recipes, and im trying to setup the grid layout using Masonary layout. The probnlem is it displays regualry posts fine but for some reason the Recipe styled posts it dont display the thumbnails. As far as i am aware the thumbnails are the same as in posts.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated this is the second plugin that has failed so i will not purchase until its working fully.
    Thanks

#5266 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

Can you make sure the image used in Ultimate Recipes is set as featured image ? Or, you can send me your wp-admin details at info (AATT) masonrylayout (d00t) com ? I will check it and let you know.

Thanks

#5277 Reply

Mike Snyder

yes there are set as featured images. its displays posts fine its my custom stuff that it doesnt

#5278 Reply

Mike Snyder

I fixed this. its a problem with compatiablityu with Ultimate Recipes. I removed this line from thumbnail.php in Ultimate recipes
    [code]
    if( $thumb == ‘never’ || ( $thumb == ‘archive’ && is_single() ) || ( $thumb == ‘recipe’ && !is_single() ) ) {
    $html = ”; // Hide theme thumbnail
    }
    [/code]
    now it works but im unsure what the above code was wrong and how to correct it any pointers?

#5282 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

There is a if condition which hides the featured image in certain pages.

I can’t say anything here. May be those code have some importance. So i suggest you to talk with Ultimate Receipts developer for further investigation.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Thumbnail not showing on custom posts
Your information: