Topic: Translating the text and pricing | WP Masonry Layout

Translating the text and pricing

Home Forums Lite Version Translating the text and pricing

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rub 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Rub

I have three questions:
    1. How I can translate the plugin, especially the client’s side like the “loading…”, “load more”
    2. The pricing is for one year, what happen at the end of the year? the plugin return to lite or check I won’t get updates?
    3. Can I control the default layout if I do not want some of it option like the text?

#3951 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Rub,

1. Translation is not yet. But it can be changed with certain custom code. However, if you are thinking to go for pro version, we have infinity scroll there, so these text are not needed.

2. Ya, the pricing is for a year. After that the pro version remains same it is not going back to lite version. However, after a year, you won’t have access to our plugin settings page, but the shortcode you have created and used will continue to work (Just can’t change those settings. Will keep on working as you have setuped). Also, no more updates are available after a year.

3. In Pro version you can control that via layout settings page. But for lite version, you need to hide them via css. If you wish i can sent those code for it.

Thanks

#3960 Reply

Rub

Thanks, I have more questions:
    1. Can you show me where to change the text?
    2. Just to make clear, after a year all the setting I choose are saved, but I can not change them so if I choose the “lhotse” layout it will stay “lhotse”, if I have 5 items and after a year I had 5 more I will see the 10 items?, can I change the order after a year?
    3. thanks, I like to have to code to change the layout

P.S.
    I did not got message said you reply to me, you send something like this or I need to check here?

#3986 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Rub,

1. If you are using lite version, you can change it from wmljs.js under wp-masonry-layout/js. There you can replace the Loading… and Load More text.

2. Ya, you won’t be able to change any settings there. However, you post with keep on showing as per the layout & settings you have setupped.

3. To remove this text, you can use this css. .wmle_post_excerpt{display:none !important;}

#3987 Reply

Rub

Hey, it did not work with your code, I used other css.
    There is way the remove the spacing between the elements or make it smaller?
    How I can have hover effect?

#4004 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Rub,

For extras fancy things you can always use css and modify it. For spacing you should play with margin of the elements. And you can also add hover effect with css as well.

Thanks

#4058 Reply

Rub

Thanks, I will try to do something

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Translating the text and pricing
Your information: