Topic: !URGENT – IMPORTANT! REPLY TO MY EMAIL REQUESTS | WP Masonry Layout

!URGENT – IMPORTANT! REPLY TO MY EMAIL REQUESTS

Home Forums Pro Version !URGENT – IMPORTANT! REPLY TO MY EMAIL REQUESTS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sophy Bostock 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sophy Bostock

Hi,

This is getting ridiculous now. I am still waiting for a reply to my multiple emails sent to you and my original forum post.

I put trust in you when I bought your paid plugin, so that I would have access to premium support. I am rapidly losing confidence and trust in you.

I will remind you again:

– On your website it states “well maintained support forum”..”expect reply within 24 hours in week days” – 24 Hour Support

– We have paid for your plugin. Rectify my problem, does not seem to give pro users any benefits, as I am still waiting.

I asked you a simple question, I do not understand why you cannot answer it within the time you allocate yourself to answer queries.

For reference:

“They all load but that’s not a fix. As your Lazy Loading states – “Lazy loading is on demand image loading concept. So your images are only loaded when it is needed. It loads posts faster and saves bandwidth as well.” – this is what I want, if the third image loaded then it would work, so surely it’s something within your code. Please can you investigate this urgently.

And please could you answer – “wouldn’t it be better if people had the ability to change the hover colour rather than it being fixed to whatever the background of the page is – it’s functionality we require really.” – will you be looking at this feature in the near-future?”

I expect to hear from you soon.

#19099 Reply

Sophy Bostock

For reference, here is proof of your “within 24 hour” claims.

https://imgur.com/a/7RmfX
    https://imgur.com/a/HO8as

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: !URGENT – IMPORTANT! REPLY TO MY EMAIL REQUESTS
Your information: