Topic: Using generic shortcodes with woocommerce products and price | WP Masonry Layout

Using generic shortcodes with woocommerce products and price

Home Forums Pro Version Using generic shortcodes with woocommerce products and price

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

danabb
    Participant

My goal is to use the generic shortcode, with woocommerce theme layout, on my woocommerce products pages. I’ve managed to figure out what loop to replace within archive-product.php (in my theme) to get the masonry layout to display. However, when I use the shortcode using the woocommerce layout as a generic shortcode, the price won’t display. When I use the woocommerce layout without “Generic Shortcode” ticked, on any other page, it works just fine. If you have an immediate solution using the default twenty twelve wordpress theme, I could look at the code and figure out how to implement it within my theme. Or, if you need to look at the code and need ftp access, I can install the plugin on a website I use simply for development (allowing authors to fix bugs with their plugins or help me find solutions to things I’d like to achieve with their plugins). This plugin is awesome by the way and I’m very happy with it. Thanks

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  danabb.
    #13565 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Danabb,

Technically it should work in generic as well if you have selected the layout as WooCommerce Layout.

So, can you please send me the wp-admin details of your dev server ? I will check the cause and let you know.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Using generic shortcodes with woocommerce products and price
Your information: