Topic: Where do I enter photos | WP Masonry Layout

Where do I enter photos

Home Forums Lite Version Where do I enter photos

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alyssa 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Alyssa

I apologize ahead of time, I’m new to wordpress.org. I followed the instructions as shown in the video. I’m trying to add the masonry grid to my “Shop” page but when I enter the shortcode as instructed, it just says “WP Masonry Posts : No More Posts”. I’m pretty sure I’m missing a valuable part. I don’t fully understand how it will know which photos/posts to upload. If you could point me in the right direction, I’d be very grateful. Thank you!

#8283 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Alyssa,

That’s fine. Glad you are trying to learn. Hope i can help here.

1. You have mentioned shop page here. Are you using WooCommerce plugin ? If so, please select post type as Product. You may check this video as well it is specific to WooCommerce. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Bvo2CF_tw

2. Regarding photos, you need to use featured image for your post or for products. You may search youtube video to set Featured image in Post or WooCommerce products.

Thanks

#8290 Reply

Alyssa

Thanks!

I’m using affiliate links so I don’t need to use woocommerce. The featured image seemed to do the trick – thank you for your quick reply!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Where do I enter photos
Your information: