Where do I enter photos

Home Forums Lite Version Where do I enter photos

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alyssa 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #8258 Reply

I apologize ahead of time, I’m new to wordpress.org. I followed the instructions as shown in the video. I’m trying to add the masonry grid to my “Shop” page but when I enter the shortcode as instructed, it just says “WP Masonry Posts : No More Posts”. I’m pretty sure I’m missing a valuable part. I don’t fully understand how it will know which photos/posts to upload. If you could point me in the right direction, I’d be very grateful. Thank you!

#8283 Reply

Masonry Guy

Hi Alyssa,

That’s fine. Glad you are trying to learn. Hope i can help here.

1. You have mentioned shop page here. Are you using WooCommerce plugin ? If so, please select post type as Product. You may check this video as well it is specific to WooCommerce. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Bvo2CF_tw

2. Regarding photos, you need to use featured image for your post or for products. You may search youtube video to set Featured image in Post or WooCommerce products.

#8290 Reply

I’m using affiliate links so I don’t need to use woocommerce. The featured image seemed to do the trick – thank you for your quick reply!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Where do I enter photos
Your information: