Topic: Where does my Pro version appear in WP menu? | WP Masonry Layout

Where does my Pro version appear in WP menu?

Home Forums Pro Version Where does my Pro version appear in WP menu?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Floor Eizema
    Participant

I just bought the Pro Version, but do not see it in my WP Plugin section. Will it appear automaticly or should I do something to activate it?

Best, Floor

#9613 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Have you downloaded the pro version files from purchase receipt email ? You need to download it and upload it from plugin upload section. Once it is activated you will have the same menu in wp-admin as lite version. Please make sure you remove the lite version before activating pro version.

Thanks

#9614 Reply

Floor Eizema
    Participant

Hi!

Thank you for your quick reply at my personal e-mail. As I can not reply the Masonry e-mailadres, I’ll ask my question in this forum:

I did not receive a purchase receipt e-mail yet. Just one that states my username and password (that I entered at checkout). I payed with Paypal. Could that be part of the problem? How many days does it normally take to receive a receipt e-mail? I would like my website to go online this week.

Best,

Floor Eizema

#9620 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It should be instant. Can you please send me your email address and other details and info (ATT) masonrylayout (Doot) com ?

I will check and send you the purchase receipt. May be there was some transaction error.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Where does my Pro version appear in WP menu?
Your information: