Topic: Woocommerce sale badge not showing | WP Masonry Layout

Woocommerce sale badge not showing

Home Forums Lite Version Woocommerce sale badge not showing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bev Young
    Participant

Hi, I’m using the Fishtail theme because I only want thumbnails to show on my Woocommerce catalogue pages. I have Woocommerce product archive customiser installed with it set to show sale badges on the catalogue page. Perhaps your plugin doesn’t recognize that setting? Is there any way to make sale badges display using WP masonry?

Thanks.

#4400 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Bev,

Ya, masonry layout doesn’t have sale batch. Also Fishtail theme is not wooCommerce supported. But however, you can copy the layout to your wordpress theme from Wp Masonry > Layout and you will get a new location path. Please locate layout.php. There you can place the sale batch.

Thanks

#4416 Reply

Bev Young
    Participant

Ok…I’m not sure what I’m doing here…what does copying the layout to the theme actually do? (I don’t want to mess anything up!)
    Thanks
    Bev

#4423 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Bev,

Are you using Pro version ?

Copy To WordPress Theme is a feature where you can copy masonry layout to your wordpress theme folder. This allows you to edit the layout files and makes update safe as well.

You can follow Topic #7 from http://www.masonrylayout.com/documentations/ to copy the layout to wordpress theme.

Thanks

#4435 Reply

Bev

Oh, ok I see, that’s great. Thanks for the info. I do not have Pro version, what does it offer that the regular doesn’t have?
    Bev

#4464 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Bev,

Pro version features are here. http://www.masonrylayout.com/pricing/

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Woocommerce sale badge not showing
Your information: